As any programming language has common components like variables, control structure, loops (iterations), Arrays, Functions, Classes, Constructor etc. During this article we will learn syntax for the same in Python.
- In python variable names are case sensitive like C,C++, Java,C# etc. so that X is not x here.
- Variable name can contain any character, digit and _ but can not start with number.
- No space is allowed between variable name.
- Variables in python is dynamically typed like PHP so no data type is required at variable declaration.
- exaples are roll_no=112, name=”XYZ”, percentage=98.33 etc.
- Mostly Entire Capital word is used to declare Constant variables PI=3.1416
- Character # is used for comment in python
- Python does not have multiline comment.
- ex. x=20 # value of x
When you assign any integer value to any variable then it becomes integer variable. In python there is no limit for Integer value it is depends on System memory.
x=101100101113343434343 y=3423423424234242423424 z=x+y print(z)
Some other types are :
x = 903 # integer pi = 3.14 # double float msg = "hello" # string lst = [0,1,2] # list tpl = (0,1,2) # tuple #fl = open(‘hello.py’, ‘r’) # file print(x,y,pi,msg,lst,tpl)
903 344444 3.14 hello [0, 1, 2] (0, 1, 2)